Friday again already-- where does the time go?
I hope you're all enjoying the beginning of the weekend!
Let's fill in some blanks.
2. My favorite thing about myself is my sense of responsibility. I mean, I don't run around saying, "I'm so responsible, hrmm hrmm, good for me," but if I say I'm going to do something, I do it, and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. My favorite colors for fall are oatmeal, blush, and grey. I love layers of neutrals and pastels for autumn, they're soft and cozy and universally flattering.
4. Something I've been learning lately is how to knit from a chart! I've always used written-out patterns, but I've been working on a charted shawl and it's much more intuitive than I thought it would be. Of course, I picked out a super-complicated one, so I've already had to rip it out and start over once, but every time I try it, I get better at it.
5. A book I'm reading now or have read recently is Dark Angels by Karleen Koen. It's very good, but goodness gracious, the drama! Everybody's wooing everybody, nobody's who they appear to be-- I can only read it when I'm alone because I'm constantly going, "Oh!" or "Yikes!"
6. My favorite Pandora station is my combined She&Him and A Fine Frenzy station. I have to admit, since Spotify came along, I haven't been listening to Pandora very much. I like being able to specify which songs play, and in what order.
7. This weekend I will do some housework, do a final fitting for a lovely plaid skirt for one of my very favorite people, and go to spinning group to see my spinning buddies!
Have a great weekend!