I love a good courtroom drama, so I decided to give Ally McBeal a try.
- Um, legal stuff! I like that sort of thing.
- The way it's edited to show Ally's thoughts is really imaginative and fun.
- Calista Flockhart is so much better than I expected, yay!
- The characters are all pretty well developed, with their own personalities and quirks
- Occasionally, cute clothes sneak onto the show! I love these mittens.
- Sometimes really, really bad 90's fashion rears its ugly head:
- The guy that Ally is in love with for the first few seasons is such a jerk that I pretty much didn't care about that entire plotline.
- The character that I like best, John Cage, is always getting broken up with, which is sad because he's probably the one who deserves happiness most.
- Sometimes I just want Ally to do a good job and win her case without needing to have an epiphany about her personal life to do so.
Do you watch Ally McBeal? What do you think of it?