1. I love my grandmother because she lives life on her own terms. She's the sweetest lady, but she stands up for her family and what she believes in and doesn't take nonsense from anyone.
2. A time that mama knew best was: actually, my mom and I agree on most big things... I'm sure there have been times when we disagreed and she was right in the end, but none come to mind right now.
3. My first kiss went a little like this: aw... it was sweet and a tiny bit awkward. very cute.
4. My celebrity crush is: Edward Norton, particularly in The Illusionist. He just seems very articulate and thoughtful, plus he's involved with a lot of ecological and humanitarian causes.
5. My splurge of choice is: Anthropologie dresses! Obviously. A lot of the dresses there have the nipped-waist-and-full-skirt silhouette that I love, and they always have the cutest prints. I'm actually experiencing a little bit of withdrawal at the moment, because I've been in the routine of going to my favorite Anthropologie (the one at Chelsea Market in Manhattan) every two weeks or so.
6. My biggest accomplishment is: my 4.0 GPA this semester, wheeeee! And learning to balance schoolwork with occasionally leaving my dorm room.
7. My dance jam of choice is: oh boy..I couldn't decide between these two.
i love edward norton, too! and congrats on the 4.0! that's awesome!!!ReplyDelete
thank you so much! and jeeeez, isn't he such a babe?ReplyDelete