1. This weekend I'm: babysitting today and Saturday, and hopefully taking some photos of new accessories for my etsy shop. Then on Sunday, my mom is coming home and staying into Monday. Yay!
2. My last vacation was: going to Disney World with Marissa last summer. It was so much fun, and we're already planning our next trip... which will take place in a year and a half. We like to be prepared.
3. My next vacation will be: I'm not really sure. Being home from school is pretty vacation-like.
4. My favorite way to relax is: yoga, napping, and watching a movie and crocheting. If there's snuggling of either the cat or human variety, it would be pretty much a perfect evening.
5. When vacationing one should always: deal with the practical stuff when it needs to be dealt with. Even if sunscreen is more expensive than it probably should be, it's really not worth being cranky and stressed out just to save a few dollars. Same goes for sunglasses. Just get them and then you don't have to think about it. Oh, and have a schedule, but be open to changing it around depending on what's going to be easiest and most enjoyable for everyone involved.
6. When vacationing one should never : bring must-get-done work to do. Because working on the beach? Not vacation.
7. The best part about a vacation is: laughing until you have to clutch the side of the pool to stay afloat. Obviously, that occurred while on vacation with Marissa. Even typing about it is making me giggle.
does anyone else consider thursday afternoon the beginning of the weekend during the summer?