Parks and Recreation
- I thought Rashida Jones was very funny on The Office and it's nice to have a show that showcases her.
- Actually, the whole cast is great-- there's nobody totally unlikeable, like Creed on The Office. (No offense if Creed is your favorite character, I just... oh, who am I kidding, I think he's a totally pointless character.)
- I actually physically laugh at least two or three times every episode.
- Sometimes cute clothes sneak onto the show, like this intarsia bow sweater:
[caption id="attachment_1673" align="aligncenter" width="331" caption="unflattering photo of Amy Poehler, good photo of the sweater!"][/caption]
- The guys on this show kind of suck. Not in that the actors are bad, because they're great, but the characters totally don't deserve any of the girls..and yet the girls are with them. Discouraging.
- Also, this gives me verrrrry little faith in local government, I'm hoping they've exaggerated the inefficiency.
....actually, let's make this an ongoing blog mini-series, because this will be a mammoth post if I go through everything I've been watching. another installment soon!