some music to go with this week's questions:
(I know, I'm a little obsessed. But it goes with the theme, how could I resist?)
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose: Somerset Life. It's the closest magazine to what I imagine my brain looking like.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about making crafty things, with some dreamy photography and some fashion articles and poetry. And lots of flowers. And yarn. And music, and movies.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) mostly at Borders or one of the magazine stores on 23rd street. I subscribe to Lucky, but everything else, I like to be able to choose which issues I buy.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print! I like to read magazines in bed with only my Christmas lights on, and having my laptop there would mess up the ambiance. And I get too distracted online, clicking around to links and stuff. And online magazines don't make the same satisfying page-turning sound as printed ones.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is less than it used to be, but it varies by the month. Probably three or four, unless a lot of magazines happen to run things that I like at the same time.
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) art and photography magazines. They're so inspiring. I like fashion magazines, too, but since so much of my time is already full of fashion-related things for school, I like to have a break from it sometimes.
7. The magazines I read regularly are Lucky, Elle, Vogue, Artful Blogging, Somerset Life, Martha Stewart Living, Interweave Crochet, and Threads.
♥Yay, first weekend of the new semester! ♥