1. My greatest strength is perseverance. If I want to learn how to do something, or if I want to accomplish something, I stick with it until it's done and done as well as I possibly can. ...I also like to think of myself as being a pretty nurturing person.
2. My greatest weakness is my perfectionism... On one hand, it means that I do things as perfectly as I possibly can. On the other hand, it means that I can get fixated on small details and that I'm pretty tough on myself because I have really high standards for my work. On the other hand, why do something if you're not going to do it right? And now we're working with three hands. So that's where we're at.
3. People always compliment me on being nice. :)
4. If you found me procrastinating, I'd probably be reading blogs, blogging, pinning things on Pinterest, or toodling around Etsy.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is the living room in my house when I'm at home during the winter. Our woodstove makes the most satisfying wood-crackly noises, and it's wood-paneled so the whole room just has a lovely warm glow.
6. Something new I tried recently was making pants! I'm not a pant person, I wear dresses pretty much every day. I'd made pajama pants and yoga pants and leggings before, but never actual trousers (except those icky wide-leg corduroy ones we make in second semester sewing. I don't count those.). But I needed to make some for one of the looks in my senior collection, so with some help from my professor, I was able to make a pair of real trousers. All I have left to do on them is the waistband!
7. This weekend I would like to essentially finish all machine-sewing for my senior collection. I think I can do it. :) I can hand-sew and knit when I'm at home, and I'll have my sewing machine with me, but after getting my wisdom teeth out on Monday morning I won't want to be upright because I will be in pain and look like this little guy.
Except less adorable and more whiny.
Also, guess what I got in the mail yesterday?
My wonderful craft exchange package from Lexie, that's what.
It is seriously the cutest thing ever and I can't wait to share the lovely crafts she sent me with all of you! I'll be posting photos in the next few days. Yay!