1. My favorite color is either a pale, peachy-pink, light blue, pale grey, deep brown...I like a lot of colors.
2. My home decor color palette includes a lot of eggshell, because I live in a dorm room and that's the color the walls are painted. But I like it, it's a good base. In general, there's a lot of pink happening in my room, too, and I have a big round blue chair. The recent addition of my Oh To Dream bedding has added a lovely pale grey, too.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color red-- I'm really, really pale, so red makes me look all pink-cheeked and cute instead of my usual glow-in-the-dark hue.
4. The color I detest is greenish-brown. I love brown when it's deep and reddish, like a chestnut or cherry wood, but greenish-brown is not a pretty color to me.
5. If you were to look in my closet, you would see mostly pastels, neutrals like cream and fawn brown, and black.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is orange. Well, actually, I don't know, maybe I look lovely in orange, but the world will never know because I just can't bring myself to buy anything orange. It just seems like such a loud color, and I'm a bit more quiet.
7. The color of my favorite dress is eeeek, I can't choose my favorite dress, I love them all! Especially because I wear dresses almost exclusively.
Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm having a lovely one-- I'm off to the post office to ship Etsy orders, then back home to continue my never-ending marathon of sewing and Netflix-watching. (I'm watching Dr. Who at the moment! Anyone else watch it? Or have any recommendations for what to watch next?)