1. Over this Labor Day weekend I will be creating things. I'm excited to do some sewing, spinning, knitting, crocheting, watercolor, playing around with my Bamboo tablet-- it's going to be a lovely time.
2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are, "Oh, for the love of pete." That about sums it up.
3. Today I'm shipping etsy orders, taking lots of pictures, spinning, and probably taking a nap at some point because there's a super-loud garbage truck that wakes me up at 6:45 on Friday mornings. Ouch.
4. The best thing I've cooked recently was um... does peanut butter and jelly count as cooking?
5. The last thing I bought was some absolutely beautiful roving to spin. It's so soft and squishy!
6. The best movie I saw this summer was Moonrise Kingdom. It was adorable and made me want to go on adventures.
7. The best book I read this summer was I Drink for a Reason by David Cross. I read it on the beach and I was giggling the whole time.
Have a wonderful day!