1. My best quality is my high energy level and productivity. I'm always working on a zillion projects, planning and organizing and making things!
2. One of my less flattering qualities is that I'm not great at just plain relaxing. It used to drive my mom crazy when I was home sick from school, because I don't like feeling unproductive.
3. I'd rather be decorating. I'm feeling very nest-y lately, I think because it's getting colder outside and I want to create a cozy living space. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post on decorating ideas I'd love to try!
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is cutting back on sugar. I love hot chocolate and warm fresh-baked treats this time of year, but I also feel much better when I'm not having much sugar. Womp womp.
5. I am looking forward to the third season of Downton Abbey! I'm seriously emotionally invested in Mary and Matthew's relationship. And what about Edith? When is that poor girl going to get some male attention? And when will she stop being such a sneaky so-and-so?
6. A super-random factoid about me is I have never had any artificial color in my hair. No highlights, no dye, nothing.
7. I want to take a nice hot shower, get into pajamas, and knit a few hexipuffs before having my nighttime cup of tea and going to bed.
I hope you had a wonderful Friday!