1. The last thing I ate was Kashi granola with milk and a cup of tea.
2. The last song I listened to was "Lay, Lady, Lay" by Bob Dylan. His music is kind of 'comfort music' for me, mostly because it reminds me of my dad.
3. Using the letters in my name I can spell (from Julie Rose) so, lie, sore, see, juice... I'm sure there are more.
4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick peachy-pink, I think... or fawn brown. Oh, for someone who wears prints all the time, this is a rough question! I think the fawn brown would probably be more flattering, but gosh, I do love pink. ...Heh. Clearly, judging by my blog colors.
5. If you were to look in my bag right now, you'd find my planner (mmhm, I use a little paper planner, I can't bring myself to make the switch over to iCal or something on my phone), Burt's Bees honey lip balm, lots of shimmery mechanical pencils (does anyone still call them that, or are wooden pencils the exception rather than the rule these days?), glittery pens, Moroccan Oil Intense Curling Cream (I just bought a new bottle yesterday and haven't put it in my suitcase yet, I don't usually carry a whole bottle with me), a few receipts, and my wallet.
6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to keep making decorations for the 6th floor hallway back at school! They're going to be super cute this semester.
7. My all-time favorite song to dance to is "Banging Camp" by The Hold Steady! Particularly when it's live. I wish they would come back to New York, it's been aaaaaages since I've gotten to see them.
y'know what's fun? winning giveaways!