1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is reading, at the moment. I was given a fantastic book for Christmas (more about that soon!) and every time I have a second, read a few more pages.
2. When I have free time I tend to make big plans for productivity, then end up watching Netflix and cuddling with my cat. Or, if I'm in the city at school, I end up running a million little errands and cleaning my room, and then I'm out of free time. But at least I get a nice clean room out of it! I spent some free time cleaning my room before I left for winter break, so when I go back, I'll have everything nice and tidy!
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself, I would watch some movies and television on Netflix, knit, cuddle with my cat, putter around the internet, and snooooooze. No matter what I try to do in my free time, I usually end up snoozing.
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others) hmmm... generally alone, but I also love spending my free time with my best friend Marissa or my cousin Kaleigh. We kind of do the same things that I would if I was alone-- making crafts (ok, I make crafts while I watch Marissa play video games), playing around on the interwebz, watching television and movies, and-- you guessed it!-- snoozing.
5. Most of my free time happens during RA training week and move-in week at the beginning of each semester, and during closing week at the end of the semester. It's the only time I don't have homework!
6. The best thing about free time is being able to do whatever I feel like doing, whenever I feel like doing it!
7. The next time I have free time, I should probably do yoga, but that's kind of out of the question at the moment because I don't like leaving my mom by herself downstairs with my grandmother, in case she needs some help or needs me to get something or call someone or whatever. It wouldn't be a zen experience. And anyway, I forgot my yoga mat at school.
like pretty things? like winning things? like winning pretty things?
This is very cute. :] I can't wait to find out what book you are reading. I have an insane amount of books and I am always looking out for a new read. :]ReplyDelete
Thank you, Sarah! Same here with the books. No matter how many I accumulate, there are always more to be read!ReplyDelete