Welcome to my new home!
After three years, I've finally taken the big step and created my own site. Yay! Now you can follow with Google Friend Connect or subscribe by email over on the left side, or check out older posts and the blogs I read on the right. I'm still working on fixing some formatting, and I'm sure I'll add some more little features here and there, but I'm too excited to wait any longer to welcome you all to my new little space on the internet.
To celebrate, let's have a giveaway! One reader will receive two of my very favorite accessories from my etsy shop:
the Summer Morning Button Bobby Pin Set, and...
the Raspberry Snow-Puff Brooch (shown here on one of my hats), plus a little extra surprise from me!
Here's what you need to do to enter.
1. Be a public follower of Julie Rose Sews (it's that snazzy 'join this site' button on the left)
2. visit my etsy shop and leave a comment here on the blog with your favorite item. In the same comment...
3. Tell me your favorite book!
For additional entries, you can:
1. Tweet about the giveaway (just mention @julie_rose_sews so I can see it!)
2. blog about the giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
(make sure to leave another comment for each additional entry)
This giveaway will be open through January 25th, and a winner will be randomly selected on January 26th. International entries are welcome!
Update: This giveaway has been extended until February 20th. Yay! More time to enter! The winner will be selected on February 21st.
I hope everyone's staying warm through this chilly weather!