2. The thing I love most about Christmas is getting to spend time with my family-- as I'm typing this, Kaleigh and I are 'making a ruckus' at my grandmother's house. There has been singing and laughing and running around. We're tired now though, and will probably fall asleep within the next ten minutes.
3. The holiday season is a time for decorating and hot chocolate.
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is oyster stew. Soooo good. And apple pie. Oh, and sugar cookies, of course! My mom makes awesome ones.
5. I will be spending Christmas with my dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve and my mom's side on Christmas Day. It's going to be a weird Christmas and I'm not all that excited about it. But it is really nice to be with my mom, I miss her a lot when I'm at school.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give... I like finding or making just the right gift. I recently received an amazing gift and I haven't been able to find something that I feel is an adequate present in return. Hopefully I'll remedy that very soon.
7. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. C'mon, let's have some snow!
I have the same set up with Christmas this year. Eve at my Dad's, day at my Mom's. And sugar cookies...yesss!ReplyDelete
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas too! fingers crossed!ReplyDelete
Seriously! What do I need to do to make this happen? I'll do a dance for snow, run around sprinkling fake snow to show nature how it's done-- whatever it takes!ReplyDelete
For sure! C'mon, nature, get with the program. It's time for some powder!ReplyDelete
I am so very, very excited for those cookies... I hope you have a great Christmas!ReplyDelete
You reminded me that I havent even thought about making cookies yet, and it's already the 23rd! I should get on it!ReplyDelete
Stopping by from Lauren's. Merry Christmas!
With all this talk of Christmas cookies and candy, I think I'll be making that homemade fudge tonight. I'll just crank up the AC to pretend the weather feels like late December. :pReplyDelete
And about Belle's library... I'd take that AND The Beast. Lol! It's my favorite of all the Disney movies and I love The Beast.
We're just starting ours now! Eeeek! I think we're going to do all the quick ones tonight, and do the more elaborate ones tomorrow morning. Good luck in your cookie-baking endeavors!ReplyDelete