1. Today is a good day because it's Friday! We're only a few hours from the weekend!
2. The best thing I did all week was spend Easter with my wonderful family. I'm constantly thankful for having been born into such an amazing group of people.
3. The current weather is sunny and cool and it makes me feel refreshed!
4. The best thing about spring is seeing the flowers and wildlife coming out! Okay, so in New York the wildlife is a little different than in the woods of Pennsylvania, but it's still nice. I really like when birds take baths in puddles, I think it's just the cutest thing. And the other day I was wandering around Soho and saw so many beautiful tulips!
5. A fashion trenc I'm dying to try out for spring is touches of neon. I'm usually a pastels-and-neutrals kind of girl, but in hairbow-sized doses, I'm liking adding some neon into my wardrobe.
6. A person who made me smile this week was a girl who lives in the same building that I do-- we were in the elevator and she said "Have a great day!" when I got off at my floor, even though we hadn't said anything to each other the entire elevator ride. It was so nice!
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was easter candy. C'mon, it's gotta be easter candy. Let's be serious.