1. Today is a great day because I had a chance to work on a dress for my leather class-- it's looking so cool!
2. Tomorrow I will work on finishing up my portfolio for my memoir class and on a presentation for French class on Friday. So close to the end of the year!
3. My favorite time of day is mid-morning because it's early enough that the whooooooole day is stretched out in front of me and I can get lots of stuff done, but not so early that I'm wandering around with a vaguely dazed expression if I was up late the night before.
4. Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath, have a cup of tea, and have faith that things will work themselves out for the best.
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is "House of Cards" by Radiohead.
6. My favorite accessory is a cute scarf or my brown leather belt. Ooh, or my cute new clogs from Ugglebo Clogs-- aren't they adorable?
because who doesn't love a grainy cell phone picture?
7. My favorite thing about this week was the massive relief that came with being done with senior collection. I wasn't chosen for the show (very, very few people were, the show is very small this year...oh, well.) but I was really proud of my looks and I'm just so glad that the stress is basically over. Oh, and just a moment ago it started raining and my window is open and the city smells fresh and clean and new. ...Aaaaaand now it's thundering, so I'm going to go hide under my covers with a book.
Hope everyone's having a great weekend!