1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is: probably getting my AAS degree in fashion design last spring. I actually want to get a little tattoo of a sewing button on my ankle as a reminder to myself that if I did that, I can do pretty much anything...except that I'm terrified of needles, so I keep finding excuses not to do it (i.e. I have a scar on my ankle and I don't want to draw attention to it, I don't want to be all red there afterward, I will probably cry the moment anyone brings a needle within five feet of me, etc.)
2. My favorite place to sit in my house (dorm room) is: in my big blue cozy round chair. I can completely curl up in it, and it's where I do all of my initial designing because it doesn't feel as business-y as my desk.
3. My fashion philosophy is: to wear what you like. It shows in the way you carry yourself whether or not you're comfortable in what you're wearing. And life is too short not to dress in clothing that makes you happy and excited to get dressed in the morning.
4. Something every girl should have is: a whirlwind love affair, at least once. It changes the way that you see the world and makes you feel so alive.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find: Oh jeez. A big mess, at the moment. My ipod, phone, and camera, some crochet stitch markers, change, my keys and school ID (which is terrifying, I look like a cranky vampire), a tape measure, my journal, and about 15 various pens and pencils because I grab one out of my pencil cup every time I go to class.
6. My favorite music right now is: varied, but I'm having a moment of Wilco, Guster, and Gomez. I don't usually listen to one artist at a time, what with my being queen of the playlist, but since it's spring I'm listening to some peppier music than I do in winter.
7. My favorite part of my body is: my hands-- they usually look pretty beat-up and have marker and pen-stains (currently on the back of my right hand), since I do so much sewing and drawing, but they allow me to do the things I love. They're small-ish and pale enough to see the veins through, especially in winter, and that always reminds me of the veins of a leaf.
♥happy weekend, lovelies!♥