I'm running a bit late with this week's fill-in-the-blanks because I spent yesterday and today having a wonderful visit with my family. I hadn't seen them in a couple months, and getting to have some time with them was so, so nice.
1. My most prized possession is : ooooh, I'm not sure... I try not to get too attached to objects. But I would have to say one of three things: the stone owl that my mom gave me because she thought it looked maternal, my tin of vintage buttons, and a leather journal that a friend had made for me.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be: 20, the age I am now! Although that only applies if I get to graduate from school even if I don't get any older. But it's certainly the best age I've experienced yet.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is: with family and friends on Saturday, with lots of laughter and yummy food and fun excursions, and then Sunday to have alone-time, which usually involves writing, reading, watching movies, and making things.
4. My outlook on life is: generally very sunny. But I'm a firm believer in living, not just going through the motions. I think growing up without television has a lot to do with this, and while I love movies and I do follow a few TV shows, I think the idea of 'watching TV' as an activity is very strange. I'd much rather do something myself than watch other people's lives.
5. If you want to annoy me, just: talk when you have nothing to say. Or be passive-aggressive, or complain about a situation without doing anything to change it, or don't take responsibility for your own actions and decisions. I can handle pretty much anything else, but those four things drive me batty. Oh, and spitting. Not acceptable in any context. Ew.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to: stationery. I was looking at some notebooks and cards today for a school project, and I was only stopped from buying literally hundreds of dollar worth of stationery because I reminded myself that I have a desk drawer full of blank notebooks and cards already. Also, by the fact that I have other expenses besides paper products. But it was close for a second there.
7. When dressing for the day one should: wear what makes you happy! For me this is mostly florals and twirly skirts and dresses, but it always shows when someone isn't comfortable in what they're wearing.
Now I have to finish the Photoshop part of my outerwear project, a Strawberry Shortcake-inspired snowboarding collection. Here's a sneak peek at two of my designs for it, as they were scanned in earlier.
I hope everyone's Saturday was as refreshing and fun as mine was!
Post a Comment
thank you so much for visiting, and for your thoughts! x