- do the next chapter in my Illustrator textbook-- I didn't feel confident using Illustrator and I like hand-drawing flats, but I want my portfolio to look professional and to show proficiency, and I already feel much better about it, yay! I've finished all the tutorials and now I'm building up my trim and detail libraries for this next semester.
- yoga-- one of two 45-minute DVDs and maybe another half-hour at night before bed.
- crochet-- I'm up to over 200 flowers finished on my Field of Flowers blanket, that's almost 10%, wheeee!
- try to persuade my cat to sit on my lap
- get scathing looks from my cat
- do some watercolor work for something which will be up on my etsy shop soon.
- complete four or five lessons in rosetta stone French
- putter around the interwebz
- watch Mary Tyler Moore with my mom and inevitably fall asleep on the couch.
See what I mean? Not really a lot to say.
So naturally it stands to reason that I started a tumblr today.
Because since I have nothing to say, I really need more places in which to say it.
Post a Comment
thank you so much for visiting, and for your thoughts! x