1. The best news I ever received was: getting into FIT-- my whole family came to the cafè that I was hanging around at that day and gave me the envelope. It was very exciting. ...Either that or the day that Marissa sent me a facebook message saying, "Want to go to Disney World with me?" Heehee.
2. Something I'm looking forward to is, on that same note, going to the midnight show of Harry Potter on the 14th and going to Six Flags with her a few days later.
3. Something I would never do is: use a tanning booth. I just find them completely unappealing.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose: not a clue. I find the whole concept of 'life coaches' to be very strange. ...Does Dumbledore count?
. If I had to put a label on my style it would be: sweet. I'm all about sundresses and pastels and soft knits.
6. One should always: be considerate of others.
7. I want to: sip tea and knit for the rest of the night.
Yeah, I'm right there with you on the life coach thing. It's always seemed to me that the best parts of life are the ones you figure out on your own, but then that's just my opinion.ReplyDelete
I agree (on the life coach) ... I'm perfectly OK with learning from my own screw ups! A life coach is not for me...ReplyDelete
christian louboutin shoes
converse outlet store