I debated whether or not to do a fill-in-the-blank friday post this week, but I think I need to, either as a distraction or as part of a routine, just to make me feel like there are some things that are orderly and predictable and make sense. So here goes.
1. My plans this summer include: being home with my mom, seeing the last Harry Potter movie and going to Six Flags with Marissa, crocheting, and hopefully babysitting.
2. The best summer I ever had was: when I was maybe fifteen or sixteen, the summers of lots of fife and drum trips and the family vacation to Cape May. Those were the summers when I started feeling independent, and they were so much fun.
3. Summer is: strange because I never know what day of the week it is and it ends just when I'm getting used to it.
4. My favorite summer food is: tomatoes with basil and olive oil. (Unless the insides of the tomatoes are squishy, I hate that.)
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with: water or a pineapple-orange-banana spritzer.
6. My summer uniform consists of: sundresses, sundresses, and more sundresses.
7. The best thing about summer is: doing all the projects that I don't have time for during the school year.