I debated whether or not to do a fill-in-the-blank friday post this week, but I think I need to, either as a distraction or as part of a routine, just to make me feel like there are some things that are orderly and predictable and make sense. So here goes.
1. My plans this summer include: being home with my mom, seeing the last Harry Potter movie and going to Six Flags with Marissa, crocheting, and hopefully babysitting.
2. The best summer I ever had was: when I was maybe fifteen or sixteen, the summers of lots of fife and drum trips and the family vacation to Cape May. Those were the summers when I started feeling independent, and they were so much fun.
3. Summer is: strange because I never know what day of the week it is and it ends just when I'm getting used to it.
4. My favorite summer food is: tomatoes with basil and olive oil. (Unless the insides of the tomatoes are squishy, I hate that.)
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with: water or a pineapple-orange-banana spritzer.
6. My summer uniform consists of: sundresses, sundresses, and more sundresses.
7. The best thing about summer is: doing all the projects that I don't have time for during the school year.
I plan on seeing the last Harry Potter this summer too, super excited about it. I hope you have fun at Magic Mountain. I'd totally go but roller coasters and I just dont mix haha.ReplyDelete
Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)
I'm excited about it too--I'm going to a midnight showing, so I'm still trying to decide whether to dress up! And thank you-- I loooove roller coasters! But not haunted houses, those are out of the question for me. eeeek.ReplyDelete
yay, so glad you found me!
coach factory outletReplyDelete
cheap ray ban sunglasses
texas rangers jerseys
nike free flyknit
kate spade handbags
coach factory outlet