1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person): morning person! It's when I feel most productive, so if I have a project coming due, I'm much more likely to go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6 instead of staying up late. If I don't have to do work in the morning, it's my favorite for going for Highline walks and West Village roaming.
2. My favorite Pandora stations are: A Fine Frenzy, She&Him, and Yann Tierson.
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are: "Party Pit" by The Hold Steady, "Good Weekend" by Art Brut, and "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine. Marissa and I are actually going to be making a road trip playlist tonight!
4. My favorite pattern is: little florals. As though there was ever any doubt.
5. My favorite perfume is: my beloved Miss Dior Cherie. It's so light and pretty and sweet without being cloying.
6. Rules are : generally in place for a reason, but sometimes taking a risk can be a good thing, too.
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is: hmm... probably 'lovely,' but I still like it. I also use a few too many exclamation points every now and again.