1. My favorite thing about this week was/is that my mom is coming to visit this weekend. Yay! Sleeping in this morning was pretty great, too.
2. Colder weather makes me hibernate. There's a lot of tea and Netflix involved.
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are 30 Rock, working on my portfolio, and alfalfa sprouts. Yum.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose ballet flats. Preferably black ones with a bow. They go with everything.
5. My personality type is INFP. (Introspective, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving) It's completely accurate. Here's a bit more about the INFP personality type. Have you taken the Myers-Briggs test to see what your personality type is? If you're comfortable sharing in the comments, I'd love to know what everyone is!
6. I have a serious problem resisting cute office and craft supplies. Let me put it this way: I doubled my already sizeable stash of washi tape today. I'm very glad I did, it's all adorable. Yay!
7. My favorite color to wear is probably cream, pink, or navy. But I also love gray, and lately I've been drawn to bright red.