1. A nervous habit I have is blushing... I get pink-cheeked at the drop of a hat.
2. Something that makes me sad is the decline of courtesy among people my age. At the risk of sounding like an old lady (because that never occurs on this blog. never.), it's disheartening to see the complete lack of self-awareness that seems so common among today's youth. For instance, if there's only one door in or out of a building, and it's raining out, for crying out loud, let the person in the rain come in before pushing your way out! Same with elevators-- bum-rushing the doors to get inside before letting people out is just rude. Mmk. Old lady rant over. But it's true.
3. Today I am thankful for good days. Monday and Tuesday were pretty lousy, but Wednesday and Thursday were great.
4. My favorite room in my house is the kitchen. When I was growing up, it was where my brother and I did our homework, and it always smelled like something delicious, and when my parents first moved in, they bought the kitchen table imagining kids sitting there to do homework, so..... the kitchen, for sure. The living room is great too, though, lots of winter nights were spent there curled up watching movies.
5. I can't stand cold autumn rain. Yuck! Although I do like it when I'm inside and cozy.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would get something pretty from Anthropologie, or maybe a whole bunch of washi tape--- No! I must not buy more washi tape! I've been on a voluntary clothing-shopping hiatus for the past month or so because end-of-semester projects get expensive and I don't want to stress over money while I'm stressing over schoolwork. So I would get something pretty and frivolous.