whoo-boy, what a crazy week! crazy but excellent. let's fill in in some blanks via the little things we do.
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is Scathingly Brilliant. Kate wears such cute vintage clothes and her pink hair is awesome.
2. Something I am thankful for is my amazing mom.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was my friend Andrea. She is a someone though, not a something. But her vocal inflection just cracks me up, especially with her dry sense of humor.
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is ooh... y'know, for possibly the first time ever, I don't really have a wishlist going. I'm pretty content with what I have. How 'bout that!
5. I am excited about interning at Allison Parris next semester-- she's such a talented designer, and I can't wait to have the opportunity to work with her. I think it's going to be really, really cool to intern in a smaller studio setting where I'll get to experience the whole design and production process. Is it spring yet?!
6. If I were a color I would be either a soft rosy pink or a mint green... or maybe a lavender, I'm on a lavender kick lately.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is curled up with tea, knitting, and netflix.