1. The best surprise ever would be a weekend at the beach or a surprise camping and hiking trip.
2. Vacations in Cape May with my family every summer when I was growing up is my favorite memory.
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was getting my BFA from the Fashion Institute of Technology. Yay! It was sometimes rough, but I learned so much and made friendships that I know will last a lifetime.
4. The best part of my day is mid-morning-- It's when I'm at my most productive. But I also love when I wake up first thing in the morning and have the whole day to plan out, and right before bed, when my kitties snuggle up and purr. I don't think I have a least favorite time of day.
5. Something I like that most people don't is waking up early. I'm definitely a morning person.
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my family. I'm usually a very relaxed, calm, even-tempered person, and it takes a lot to get me riled up, but when it comes to my family I'm quite protective.
7. Something you might not know about me is raspberries and hydrangeas are two of my favorite things.