1. On a scale from 1-10, the frequency with which I get sick is about a two. I get stay-in-bed sick maybe once or twice a year, but the rest of the time, barely a sniffle.
2. The last time I felt sick was about a week and a half to two weeks ago, when I had one of those stay-in-bed sick times. Blegh, being sick drives me nuts, I'm such a high energy person the vast majority of the time that having to lay in bed doing nothing is incredibly irritating to me.
3. The worst part about being sick is the temperature changes. I hate going from hot to cold and back again!
4. When I'm sick, I like to be taken care of by my mom... She makes me tea and cinnamon toast and hangs around with me so I don't go crazy from boredom. Oh, and having my kitties around when I'm sick is fantastic. I wasn't sick, exactly, but after I had my wisdom teeth out, they were so sweet and snuggly.
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is trying not to stress out too much. Deep breaths and hot tea work wonders. I also try to get enough sleep, because if I'm exhausted, I'm not going to be able to accomplish anything, which makes me more stressed out, which leads to less sleep, and more stress-- so all in all, serenity and snoozing. :)
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is drinking pineapple-orange-banana juice and sleeping a lot. Not exactly secret, but it works for me!
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is fresh, clean sheets on my bed.
Hope you're having a great Saturday!
Feel better, girl!ReplyDelete
Thank you miss Lisa! I'm actually better, Lauren over at thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com just happened to put up sickness-related blanks after I wish sick! Hope you're having a great week!Delete