1. My favorite flower is ...oooh, there are a lot of those. I don't think there are many flowers I don't like! I especially love hydrangeas, ranunculus, daffodils, and lilies of the valley.
2. You should never talk about politics unless you know 100% absolutely for sure that you're in a group of like-minded individuals, especially with people you're going to be seeing again on a regular basis. People very, very rarely change each other's political opinions, and it's not worth losing friendships over.
3. My favorite discovery of late is that Altoids Smalls tins are the perfect size for transporting pins, stitch markers, and safety eyes for crafts. It's such a compact way to carry small things without bringing your entire supply.
4. This fall, you will probably find me wearing twirly dresses or skirts, black tights, ballet flats or boots with woolly socks, and cozy cardigans. And I wore my winter coat for the first time today, I was so excited!
5. I wish I were ...nope, I'm pretty content right at the moment! I've got a purring kitty on my lap, I'm wearing one of my favorite sweaters, and I have a lovely afternoon and evening planned. I'll save my wish for another time.
6. My favorite tv show at the moment is Once Upon a Time. Of course a show centered on fairytales is my favorite. I also love The Mindy Project, New Girl, Parks and Recreation, and The Office. I love Doctor Who, too, but I don't seem to ever be around on Saturday nights when it's on, so I'll probably end up waiting until this season appears on Netflix.
7. This weekend I want to do lots of knitting, get ready for the Halloween Extravaganza I'll be having with Marissa (party of two!), and...redesign this whole blog. As it gets further into autumn, I want it to be a little cozier. So hopefully by the next time you stop by, I'll have redecorated!
Have a beautiful day!
I really love the blog redesign! I wish I have your design skills, I'm trying to learn more about the coding I would need to build my blog into what I envision. I'm glad that you are keeping warm with the help of a purring kitty!ReplyDelete
Yaaaaay! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it. Honestly, Google was my best friend in this whole process. There are so many knowledgeable people out there, and luckily for me, a lot of them are willing to share their knowledge by posting tutorials and hints! Feel free to drop me an email if there's anything in particular you're looking for-- I Googled so much that there's a good chance I ran across it and can point you in the right direction if you'd like! :)Delete
Oh-- and that purring kitty has commandeered my blanket. Hmph. At least one of us is warm!
I have recently been catching up on Once Upon a time! pretty fun show :)!ReplyDelete
It's so good! There are so many plot twists!Delete