1. My favorite flower is ...oooh, there are a lot of those. I don't think there are many flowers I don't like! I especially love hydrangeas, ranunculus, daffodils, and lilies of the valley.
2. You should never talk about politics unless you know 100% absolutely for sure that you're in a group of like-minded individuals, especially with people you're going to be seeing again on a regular basis. People very, very rarely change each other's political opinions, and it's not worth losing friendships over.
3. My favorite discovery of late is that Altoids Smalls tins are the perfect size for transporting pins, stitch markers, and safety eyes for crafts. It's such a compact way to carry small things without bringing your entire supply.
4. This fall, you will probably find me wearing twirly dresses or skirts, black tights, ballet flats or boots with woolly socks, and cozy cardigans. And I wore my winter coat for the first time today, I was so excited!
5. I wish I were ...nope, I'm pretty content right at the moment! I've got a purring kitty on my lap, I'm wearing one of my favorite sweaters, and I have a lovely afternoon and evening planned. I'll save my wish for another time.
6. My favorite tv show at the moment is Once Upon a Time. Of course a show centered on fairytales is my favorite. I also love The Mindy Project, New Girl, Parks and Recreation, and The Office. I love Doctor Who, too, but I don't seem to ever be around on Saturday nights when it's on, so I'll probably end up waiting until this season appears on Netflix.
7. This weekend I want to do lots of knitting, get ready for the Halloween Extravaganza I'll be having with Marissa (party of two!), and...redesign this whole blog. As it gets further into autumn, I want it to be a little cozier. So hopefully by the next time you stop by, I'll have redecorated!
Have a beautiful day!