1. Somewhere someone is: trying to hold back a sneeze in an elevator to avoid grossing out everyone in an enclosed space.
2. At the moment, Alison Sudol of A Fine Frenzy is/are my muse.
3. It would suck if snow was no more because I love walking around the city when it's all snowy and quiet.
4. Sunshine coming into my cozy room and having the whole afternoon and evening to design is/are my favorite things about today.
5. Life is kind of like a really big notebook-- you can flip back to see what you've already written, but if you try to look forward you can only see blank pages. And there are bits you wish you could rip out, but if you did, the book would fall apart.
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want my dad to come back.
7. A funny thing happened the other day... I was in Gristedes (a super market, to non-Manhattanites) and a little boy was clinging to a candy bar, which his dad said he couldn't get because he was too old for that. The boy said, "Nuh-uh! Nobody's too old for candy! It's impossible I'm pretty sure!" You tell 'em, kiddo.