1. You should always take time to: sleep. I know that sounds a bit crazy coming from a fashion design student, because we're notorious for not sleeping, but if I'm over-tired, I'm not going to be accomplishing anything anyway. Not to a level that I'm happy with. And I work much more efficiently when I'm well-rested, especially since I'm a morning person.
2. Tea and notebooks and fabric swatches make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for my mom to visit in a few weeks! I haven't seen her since I came back to the city.
4.Friday is my favorite day of the week. I don't have classes scheduled on Fridays this semester, and I like using it as a day to get lots of work done while I still have my school-week momentum going on. I also like that most people are at work or school, so I can usually snag my favorite table at 'Snice and walk around the West Village without running into too many crowds. Today was a particularly awesome Friday-- more on that next post.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is Fraggle Rock. No, really, I love it. If you've never watched at least a few episodes, it's on Netflix Instant and it's cute and funny and silly.
6. If I could, I would paint my nails perfectly, when I do it I have to plan a shower right after it dries because I always get it on my cuticles. (Obviously, there are a lot of things that I'd choose over the ability to paint my nails perfectly, but it's too upsetting that I can't actually do those things. So I'm going with something frivolous on this one.)
7. I rather like my Friday night routine-- homework, laundry, tea, netflix, and crocheting. I know that must sound incredibly dull, but it's such a nice, relaxing end to the week.
Hi, I found your blog through The Little Things we Do blog! I was looking through your posts and when I found this one and read your answer to #7 i had to comment! You are so great! That is EXACTLY my idea of a perfect Friday night and if I ever met you in "real life" I bet we would be friends. Maybe that's creepy but man, it's true. :)ReplyDelete
I don't think that's creepy at all! I'm so glad you like my little corner of the internet. We'd for sure be friends.... I mean, you're holding a cat in your blog photo. How could we NOT be friends? Yay!ReplyDelete