1. The best thing I did all week was: getting the giggles in tailoring class because of something Andrea said. Thank goodness it was toward the end of class because it was a severe case.
2.Cozy rainy days at 'Snice make me super happy.
3. Pets are adorable and sweet and funny.
4. My family and friends are the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to all the things I talked about in this post-- but at the moment, I'm especially looking forward to crunchy, colorful leaves in the West Village and on the High Line.
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is this wonderfully-adorably-fantastically-cute raincoat from Anthropologie.
I want it sooo badly. But there is no way I'm spending almost three hundred dollars on a raincoat, so I'm
praying wishing hoping that it goes on sale.
It has a butterfly print lining. You guys know how I feel about butterfly prints.
7. This weekend I am going to get lots of homework done, because I'm really liking this in-bed-by-midnight thing I've got going even during the week. And I might go to Anthropologie just to try on the raincoat, so that if it doesn't work on me anyway I can stop obsessing over it.
Happy Friday lovelies!