1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is : the "Real Housewives" shows. Admittedly, I've never watched more than a few minutes of any of them, but it just seems like glorification of women with too much time on their hands and more money than sense.
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is: ...hmmm... is anything really unpopular anymore? Especially in New York. No matter how bizarre something is, you can still find a bunch of people that like it.
3. When I've had a bad day I: take a nap, text Marissa, and/or have a good cry.
4. I'd prefer going out for breakfast to going out for dinner any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is: the thought that maybe after having been very in love twice, I'm out of chances. Eek.
6. Something worth fighting for is: I don't think I can say this any better than Sam.
And now I'm all teary. Oh jeez.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think: of me as kind and fun, and that they don't need to put up a front around me.
I don't get Real Housewives either. Like... why do people care about that show? :/ReplyDelete
Stopping by from Lauren's blog!
Hi and welcome! So true about Real Housewives.... Admittedly, I don't know them in real life and I'm sure they're edited to come across a certain way, but.... yikes.ReplyDelete