1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was: Hmm... I think I'm going to leave this one blank, I think it kind of defeats the purpose of being selfless if you go bragging about it.
2. When it comes to working out I dread going to the fitness center, but I'm always glad once I'm actually there, and it makes me very energetic afterward. It's especially fun if there's something good on the little TV attached to the ellipticals-- my favorites are Ace of Cakes (so that I'm running toward cake for 40 minutes, it is by far the most effective way to get me to go faster... y'know, like the carrot that gets dangled in front of a horse to make it go), 1970s Family Fued episodes, and anything on SyFy. And as for yoga, I haven't had time lately, but I'm making myself find time because it makes me so much more relaxed. I feel old and out of alignment after not doing it for a few weeks.
3. A woman should always: keep in mind that she deserves happiness and to be treated well. A bad boyfriend/girlfriend is not better than no boyfriend/girlfriend at all.
4. I wish I could learn by osmosis and then I'd sleep with my French and Art History books under my pillow.
5. A best friend is someone who is there for you no matter what. When Marissa and I went to see the latest Harry Potter movie, it got to the scene where all the knights are coming to life to protect the castle, and Harry gets to see his parents, and I just lost it. It was only a few weeks after I lost my dad. Marissa held my head into her shoulder and let me cry until I was out of tears. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks, yaaaay!
6. I can't get enough of: these rainy, misty New York days. I'm generally much more into sunshine, but there's something so cozy about being in my room or at 'Snice, tea in hand, doing homework and listening to the sound of cars swooshing through puddles.
7. This weekend I am doing lots of homework, and drinking lots of tea.