1. Nothing says fall like: crisp granny-smith apples and having a cold nose after walking outside.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is: when my mom either sends or gives me a mini-pumpkin for my room. This year's is on my desk right now.
3. My favorite fall treat is: apple pie! Only when my mom makes it, though.
4. Fall makes me think of being home because it makes me vividly remember coming off the school bus, walking down the driveway, and coming through the front door. There was a wave of heat from the woodstove, and the house always smelled good because my mom was awesome with the after-school snacks.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! leaves, pumpkins, corduroy.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is a dress, a cardigan, tights, and either ballet flats or boots.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) : Halloween! What's not to love about a holiday centered around dressing up and chocolate?
your fall go to outfit is the same as mine! looove dress and tights!ReplyDelete
Yay! It's such a good combination-- so easy and cute and comfortable! ♥ReplyDelete