1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of fun, but not something I've ever actually done. And it would only be fun if the store wasn't too crowded, because I have a feeling sales bring out the worst side of humanity. Oh, and I'd only want to go to Anthropologie. ...Actually, maybe the whole break-of-dawn shopping thing isn't for me after all.
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for pretty dresses and cozy cardigans, as per usual.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was a thanksgiving sandwich and hot chocolate with my brother at 1:30 in the morning.
4. Something I've been learning lately is that people are much more forgiving and understanding than I usually give them credit for.
5. I cannot start my day without tea and Google Reader. My poor Google Reader is so neglected right now from doing so much schoolwork, I'm up to something like 900 unread posts.
6. My nighttime attire consists of ....hm. That varies according to temperature and location. This time of year it's usually a hoodie, pj shorts, and woolly socks, because I hate being cold but I also hate not being able to sprawl out due to bulky pj pants.
7. I am looking forward to being done with my portfolio! That thing is like my child, I'm so ridiculously protective of it. And I love it very much, but I am ready for it to be done.
Don't forget to check out the Black Friday sale at my Etsy shop! Enter the coupon code 'BlackFriday15' to get 15% off any order.