1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross off of my life list would be installing steam heat and solar hot water power in my mom's house. It's in my plan for as soon as possible.
2. Calamari salad is something I like that other people think is weird. Seriously, I cannot get enough of it. Top five favorite foods. ...Maybe top ten. But it's definitely up there.
3. If my life were a movie right now, it would be called "The Girls Who Stare at Cats." Haaaa.
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are 1) my mom's visit next weekend, 2) continuing my internship, which I really, really like, and 3) napping during the awkward 12-3 break that I have on Mondays.
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2. I usually sing this when I have shampoo in my eye and can't find my towel.
6. If I found out that the production of Louisa Harding's Willow Tweed yarns was stopping this month, I would go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is the feeling of getting everything done that I'd planned to get done at the end of the day. Which I did today! Hence why this post is going up when it's just baaarely still Friday.
Oh goodness gracious. I am so sleepy.
Night night, everyone.