1. My favorite daily responsibility is: making my bed. It makes me feel ready for the day.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is: adding water to the vases of flowers in my room. Isn't that awful? But it's true, I always manage to spill water all over the place, or bump petals off the flowers... not so nice.
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is: I don't know if this counts as an actual 'cuisine,' but I love going out to brunch. Brunch is definitely my favorite meal.
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is: ...ummm... well, I can make exactly one non-dessert food, pasta with sauteed mushrooms. Oh, and sandwiches and things like that, but the options are pretty limited.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is: probably that nearly everything I own is either pink or floral (or both).
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish: to be less stressed out all the time (and thus, I suppose, a job that let me have a life, too), to be less of a perfectionist, and for a never-ending supply of floral dresses and wooly socks.
7. My biggest pet peeve is: hmmmm... if we're talking about small annoying traits, probably when people talk and talk without actually saying anything. Also, when people stand very close to me to talk. If we're talking about bigger things, inconsistency is a big one for me.
Thank goodness it's finally spring break!