1. Fridays are : going to be the first day of my weekend next semester! Hurrah! This is only the second semester that I've had classes on Fridays, and it is something I am very much looking forward to being done with.
2. A clean room, kittens, yarn, and long walks in the West Village make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is: reading The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. It's my go-to book if I'm feeling stuck because it's so imaginative and clever and the illustrations are wonderful.
4. If I had the day off today I would: oh, but I do have the day off! How exciting! So I'm going to a few of my favorite shops in the town where I live (because I'm fiiiiinally home for spring break, yay!) and then I'm coming home and napping and working on schoolwork. For some reason, I've been able to get more done since coming home yesterday afternoon than I did in two days at school. I think maybe being surrounded by all my work at all times becomes so overwhelming that I can't imagine ever finishing it all, but the amount of work that I've brought home seems much more manageable.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is: 'cozy nature-child minimalist.' I like for my space to feel welcoming and warm, with lots of natural materials and decoration, but I also like to have some empty surfaces, and generally a big empty space in the middle of the room with a rug to sprawl out on for reading or drawing. I like colors that are soft and light and airy.
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm: quite liberal.
7. I'd like to go to: Paris so I could feel chic and Parisian and go to the flea markets, which sound absolutely fantastic.
Yay, happy Friday!