via the little things we do
1. Something that makes me a great friend is: "funny, accepting of other people's faults, and tolerant of other people's obnoxious activities"-- according to Marissa, because I figured she'd be the most knowledgeable person in that area. So that was nice of her. :)
2. I am so excited for spring break! Seeing my family a few weeks ago reminded me how much I miss them. And I'll get to see my cat! Hooray! Oh, and not having to go to classes for a week will be lovely too, to be able to just focus on one assignment for long periods of time without interruption.
3. I am not very good at playing video games, but I like them anyway. So sometimes I watch walk-throughs of them on youtube while I'm working on homework.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be: nurturing, quiet, determined.
5. Something I'm really cheap about is: books, but not because I don't want really nice books, it's because when I find a book that I love I carry it everywhere with me for a few weeks and it gets sort of beat-up. So it would be silly for me to spend lots of money on them.
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is: dresses, as evidenced by my recent Anthropologie purchases... especially if they can be styled a lot of different ways, or if it's easy to wear (like if a dress has an attached crinoline instead of having to wear a separate one with it).
7. I would trade affluence for happiness in a heartbeat.
♥have a wonderful afternoon!♥