1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is: a flared dress, probably with some sort of whimsical print, and a cardigan. I haven't been to too many weddings recently, so this is more of a conjecture.
2. This week has been: up and down. Going to the shore and being with family was great, but the absence of my dad was definitely felt. Then, the day after I got home was really, really productive, but yesterday wasn't so great.
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat: cereal or a pb&j. Or a pb&b. Or a pb&h. I'm a peanut butter aficionado.
4. My favorite pair of shoes is: eeeek, I love them all! I'm particularly fond of my black boots laced up with ribbon, which make me feel like Mary from The Secret Garden, and my black ballet flats with bows. I also recently got a pair of adorable yellow wedges with bows, I haven't worn them yet but I'm planning on it sometime soon.
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is: a mix tape that I bought at a library book sale a few years ago entitled 'Awesome Love Mix.' The chances of my being near a tape deck if ever that tape would be come useful are very small, and some of what's on there isn't my taste in music at all, but I just like the idea that for someone the songs on that tape epitomized their love and that they took the time to make it.
6. My favorite person is: a tie between my mom, my brother, and my best friend Marissa. And sometimes the mailman when he brings me good mail (hint hint, mailman!).
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say: If you could have lived during any point in time, when would you choose? I don't know what my answer would be, though.
this weeks fill-in-the-blank photo is by Caroline
Post a Comment
thank you so much for visiting, and for your thoughts! x