Oh my gosh you guys, it's been such a hectic week that I totally forgot about fill-in-the-blank friday! So here it is, a day late.
1. My idea of pure perfection would be: walking on the boardwalk with my parents and my brother in Cape May. That was always so much fun.
2. Having a sense of humor makes the world go round.
3. If it weren't for needing money to do so, I'd take trips to all sorts of places with my mom and Marissa (probably separately though, Marissa and I find each other hilarious but I suspect we can be a little hard to take after a while). I'm still planning on doing that, it's just not going to be immediately.
4. Bloggers are: generally a sweet, lovely bunch of people. ♥
5. If I had a million dollars I'd buy: an apartment in the West Village, and a cottage in Cape May. And I'd go on lots of trips.
6. I'm glad it's Friday because: well, it isn't Friday anymore. But I'm glad it's Saturday because my residents start moving in today! It's so nice not to be on an empty floor anymore.
7. Something I'm excited about is: working on my inspiration journal! I've been kind of storing up ideas because with everything that went on this summer, I haven't had the mental clarity or energy to be very creative. And it'll be good to have something positive to focus on.