In less than twelve hours, I'll be back to New York. I'm so excited.... I miss the city. This is the first time I've felt that way. I always have missed my room by the end of the summer, and having daily routines, but this is the first time that I've really missed the city itself. So here are a few of the things I'm looking forward to when I get back to my lovely little island.
- decorating my room, of course! My wall decals arrived right on time, and I drew out some possible floor-plans for my room (yes, I'm that obsessed with it). And I have sheer gauzy curtains now, yay!
- going to the new section of the High Line to do my required reading for the honors program at my school. I did this last year and it was so, so lovely, and this year I'll have ten new blocks to explore!
- RA training. I know it's geeky of me to enjoy this so much, but I'm a sucker for a good team-building exercise. That aspect, paired with my fondness for paperwork and slightly tedious tasks (no, I'm not kidding, I actually love those. I'd be a kick-ass secretary.), RA training is one of my favorite weeks.
- Afternoons at S'nice! I did most of the work for my online class last semester while at my favorite table at S'nice with a glass of chamomile tea and for some reason it's a place that I'm extra-super-productive.
- Being within easy walking distance of my very favorite Anthropologie, the one in Chelsea Market. Oh, thank god, because I'm going into some serious withdrawal.
- Seeing my pally pals, yaaaaay!!!!
I'll take photos of my room tomorrow, before and after decorating.
On a completely unrelated note, I have a little request for you, lovelies...
I so, so appreciate your reading my little pastel corner of the internet, each and every one of you. I try to make my blog content as pretty and honest and interesting as possible. Which is why it's kind of a bummer to see the stuff from here posted elsewhere with no mention of having seen it here, especially when it happens frequently within a short time frame. I'm all for sharing the loveliness, that's what blogs are for! But if you come across something here that you like and you post it somewhere else, pretty please link back?
Thank you darlings!