Denise, over at A Room To Write, gave me the stylish blogger award! Thank you, Denise! From what I gather, after receiving this award we're supposed to post seven random facts about ourselves. So here are mine!
1. I don't drink coffee. I don't even like coffee-flavored things. Since I drink mostly decaf tea, too, and avoid soda, this means that a little bit of caffeine makes me verrrrrrry energetic (by which I mean that my voice goes into excited-chipmunk range and I can knit at lightning speed.)
2. I use the escalators at my school to practice running down stairs like a Disney princess. I couldn't find any videos or gifs of it, but they all make their various dramatic exits very gracefully down the stairs, so it looks like they're gliding rather than running. Someday I will perfect it, too.
3. My google reader page currently has 536 unread posts from all the blogs that I read (there are over 100). I really need to catch up.
4. Certain books stay interesting no matter how many times I read them. I'm currently re-reading The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke. (Yes, I know that's a kids' book. I still love it.)
5. I am really big on routines. This doesn't mean that I can't be coaxed into doing unexpected things, but I am generally happiest when I've planned out a schedule for my day and have a few days notice if it needs to be changed.
6. I am so happy to be home. Even with how weird things are right now, there is nothing more comforting than going back to the place where I grew up.
7. I'm so thankful for my friends and family who have been so incredibly supportive, helpful, and warm lately. I don't understand how I got this lucky, but thank you so, so, so much.
And now for passing the award on! Recipients are supposed to pass the award on to 5 bloggers whose style they admire. So here's who I chose!
Abby at An American Girl Doll
Claire at Clearly Brightly
Cassy at Living A Girl's Adventure Tale
Katherine at Thrifted Things
Rachel Elizabeth at We Are All Magpies
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend, everyone!