1. People always tell me I look like: Audrey Tautou, especially since I cut my hair short. I hope this is true, I love her and I'm always so flattered by the comparison!
one of my favorite photos of her
2. Friends don't let friends: feel like there's nobody there for them. Marissa is kind of awesome at this.
3. A sunny day is perfect for: waking up early, going for a walk with no particular destination, picnicking by the river, and coming home to make stuff with all the windows open.
4. My favorite accessory is: ooooh, this is a tough one, I'm not really an accessories girl. Anything on my fingers or wrists get in the way of whatever project I'm working on. The silver necklaces me dad made for me for birthdays and Christmases growing up will always be my favorites. But I do love my silver locket from Mexico and my sewing machine earrings from alliteration on etsy.
5. If I could afford it I would: take an extended vacation in Boston. I love New York, but Boston is my favorite city.
6. The cure for boredom is: ...boredom? What is this 'boredom' you speak of? Ha. There are so many things that I want to do as soon as I have time that I'm sort of dumbfounded trying to answer this question. But Pinterest and going from link to link on blogs are always great for those random 20-minute breaks that aren't long enough to accomplish much, but too long to just bum around.
7. I am currently "in like" with: the gorgeous photography by Ashley of butterflyfood.