1. If I had to use 3 words to describe why I am undoubtedly a (my last name here) they would be: slightly neurotic, a perfectionist, and introverted.
2. Something that happened to me in life that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was: my fourth semester of school. It was really difficult, but I'm pretty sure that after that, I can make it through anything.
3. Something I inherited from my mom is: an intolerance for...nonsense, shall we say. I like straightforwardness, particularly in situations in which I'm going to be held responsible for the outcome.
4. Something I inherited from my dad is: a dislike for conflict, my eye color, and a love for being outside and in the forest.
5. My goal for this summer is: to do some drawing of non-fashion stuff, to design a few collections that I've been thinking about but didn't fit into the criteria for any of my school projects, to spend a lot of time with my family (whom I miss terribly, I can't wait to go home and be with them), and to make a lot of things for my etsy shop.
6. The best thing about this week is: that it was the last real week of classes for this semester, yay! I just have final project presentations next week.
7. Something I couldn't give up if I tried is: my propensity toward floral prints. I just can't help myself.
Post a Comment
thank you so much for visiting, and for your thoughts! x