flowers on the High Line
Here are some things brightening up my Monday!
- the High Line! Of course. I'll put up photos of the new water feature in a few days, it's lovely.
- the new issue of Artful Blogging came out today, featuring one of my favorite photography blogs, All The Beautiful Things. Congratulations, Loreta!
- how sweet my friends have been while I've been dealing with various and sundry personal upheaval
- planning an informational blogging RA programming event with the lovely and talented Cora
- getting to spend lots of time at 'Snice (my favorite cafè) while zooming through schoolwork
- the total lack of panic that I'm feeling as a result of making progress on schoolwork
- the huge selection of yoga dvds available to watch instantly on Netflix! My favorites so far are the ones by Crunch Fitness. I love the Candlelight Yoga one, but I'm trying a more intense combination yoga/pilates one tonight, exciting!
- seeing leaves and sparrows appear on the trees outside my window, it's so nice to consistently be near some flora and fauna.
- and finally, something that always brightens my Mondays... the knowledge that I don't have classes on Tuesday. Yay. :)
hope you are having a fantastic week so far!